The world is an incredibly diverse place, so the notion of one idealized sense of beauty seems antiquated. That is especially true for younger generations, who are increasingly of mixed race, mixed culture and accepting of fluid genders, and see these things as non-issues. It’s just the olds who are having a hard time adapting.
- What makes you most beautiful?
- A complicated portrait of beauty
- Are natural and clean beauty products scalable?
- How will Pan-Asian beauty culture shape ours?
- What do boy bands have to do with beauty?
- Is Korean skin care the future of beauty?
- Can beauty truly be inclusive?
- Are you feeling included in beauty inclusivity?
- Who influences the influencers?
What the Future
Each quarter, Ipsos asks What the Future about a different key area of our economy: Housing, Mobility, Health and Food. We ask key experts about the “big questions” they’re asking themselves, their companies, and their industries. And we get the answers and the data to start answering them today.