Most adults around the world look to get their news from sources they trust. Yet, they overrate their savvy to spot fake news while other behaviors and attitudes make them prone to spreading disinformation. These are findings from a new global report called, “Trust Misplaced?” on the future of trust in media from Ipsos and…
- The Global View: Will my country be gendered in the future?
- What does health care look like in a post-binary world?
- What can brands learn from Playboy about talking to men?
- Does advertising have a responsibility to be inclusive?
- Will social structures evolve to support the changing role of men?
- On the Fringe with Amy Webb – Gender
- Gender means more than you think it does
- Could removing gender cues in marketing change what toys kids want?
- Is the future gendered?
What the Future
Each quarter, Ipsos asks What the Future about a different key area of our economy: Housing, Mobility, Health and Food. We ask key experts about the “big questions” they’re asking themselves, their companies, and their industries. And we get the answers and the data to start answering them today.