There has never been a period of disruption to the ways in which we buy and pay like 2020. Trends toward online and omnichannel didn’t just accelerate, they jumped years. Shoppers were forced to adapt to an ever-shifting set of rules and change how they acquire everything from food and groceries to entertainment. They ramped…
- The Global View: Will my country be gendered in the future?
- What does health care look like in a post-binary world?
- What can brands learn from Playboy about talking to men?
- Does advertising have a responsibility to be inclusive?
- Will social structures evolve to support the changing role of men?
- On the Fringe with Amy Webb – Gender
- Gender means more than you think it does
- Could removing gender cues in marketing change what toys kids want?
- Is the future gendered?
What the Future
Each quarter, Ipsos asks What the Future about a different key area of our economy: Housing, Mobility, Health and Food. We ask key experts about the “big questions” they’re asking themselves, their companies, and their industries. And we get the answers and the data to start answering them today.