December 11, 2020
10amPT/1pmET (Duration = 25 Minutes)
Each American produces almost a ton of trash per year. Ipsos research finds that consumers want to waste less and want brands to help them. From our latest issue of What the Future, expert interviews supported by Ipsos consumer data and research explore how consumers look to brands to innovate and lead efforts to a more sustainable tomorrow.
Listen in to our podcast-style presentation of exclusive new data and research and interview highlights from the issue. They include:
- James H. Gilmore, author of “The Experience Economy” on why charging for time instead of goods will help people reduce waste;
- Kris Malkoski, CEO of the Food Business unit at Newell Brands, on how to help consumers waste less food;
- Venkat Srinivasan, director of the Argonne Collaborative Center for Energy Storage, on why batteries are the key to power our lives; and
- Ann Tracy, chief sustainability officer at Colgate-Palmolive Company, on the role brands can and should lead toward sustainability.
You’ll hear data and insights to inform your strategies on key topics including:
- Must brands lead the way to a more sustainable world?
- Can we guilt our way into wasting less food?
- How do we power our existence without powering ourselves out of existence?
- Can we waste less stuff by wasting less time?
This session is ideal for those in consumer packaged goods, automotive, food and beverage, energy, retail, user experience, tech, corporate reputation or anyone interested in how consumers feel about their waste habits and what motivates them to waste less.